Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015

Hello friends! 
   I have been thrust into the mountains once more! Haha! I am now kicking it in La Troncal! It is a small town right out side of Triunfal! So I guess I will be here for the next little while. I am with a brand spankin new Elder. He is from Brazil...so I guess the whole new sector and not understanding Portuguese is a little difficult but I am up for the challenge! Haha!
   On Wednesday I got to spend the day with not just ONE Springvilleite...but TWO! Elder Ashman arrived safe and sound and boy was it cool having a temple session with two great friends.
   I already miss Panorama...TONS. But I know that the Lord sends us where we will grow the most personally and help the most people possible grow as well. 
   I do not have tons of time today because we have to go get to know the sector but I will hook you guys up with my favorite details from this week! :)
   We ran into a couple with their little baby and they invited us in! WOW...I knew it was gonna be different...I will say it one more time...they INVITED us in! Haha! We taught them about the Restoration of the Church and soon learned that they were very faithful Jehovah Witnesses. Nevertheless, we invited them to pray and to ask. The mother began to pray and nobody in that room can deny what was felt...I was touched as she wept...as she poured her heart out in gratitude. "THANK YOU, Heavenly Father for placing these two missionaries in my path. Thank you for teaching me the truth. Thank you for saving me from this confusion of all these years." Wow...I was touched. We have a visit planned with them for later on in the week. So incredible how God can prick the heart of even the most faithful Jehovah Witness!
   Church was a little different...with the sector I am in being so small, the number of people was also very small. Like...small to the point where  I had to teach the Relief Society class! Haha! It was quite funny but super fun! We had fast and testimony meeting yesterday and the testimony of a young girl touched me very deeply. She is 12 years old...she is the only member in her house...and walks to and from church and church activities every week. And she lives far away!! What faith!! Her testimony was incredible. She said something along the lines of, "I feel so alone at home...but I know that my Heavenly Father is always with me. My parents deny me and my faith...but I know that God accepts me as His daughter." She then went on the give a profound testimony of the Atonement of our Savior. I was in awe. I hope that I can be like this little girl someday...with such great faith and with such a firm cemented testimony.
 
   I feel somewhat inspired to address all of the daughters of God in today's spiritual message. Especially the young woman and the young single adults. 
Proverbs 31:10 states, "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."
   For the short time I have left today, I would like to focus on your importance as a daughter of God. I love what President Nelsen said in Conference last week. He explained that we NEED virtuous, loving, faithful, pure, and courageous women. THAT is what you are, sisters! YOU are virtue. YOU are love. YOUR faith exceeds beyond comprehensible capacities, YOU represent purity. YOU are among the most courageous of all. YOUR "price is far above rubies." There is nothing in the world or the millions of universes or galaxies that should ever make you feel less that what you are. Less beautiful than you look. Less wanted then you really are. It is my prayer to the Lord that all daughters of our Eternal Father can feel of their eternal purpose and potential as a future queen. 
"Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou exceedest them all."
I hope you all heard that!
 
"YOU EXCEED THEM ALL."
Faithful daughters of Eve...REALIZE your potential. Your beauty. Never give into Satan's downgrading negativity nor man's judgement. The Lord's judgement is that "above the rubies" you are...and above the rubies you shall forever be!
Love you all and have an incredible week!
Elder Noll

No comments:

Post a Comment