Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016


Hello all!
There is not much time today... but just enough time to do something that I have not done near enough in my mission.

“I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me” is one of my favorite lines in all of music and art. I truly do stand all amazed at the love that my perfect Savior offers me every second of every day. But Christ’s love comes in so many ways, shapes, and forms. This day, and every day, “I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me” through each and every one of you.

I have stood in need of succor over these past two years... and I have pulled strength from your begs to heaven on my behalf.

I have been in darkness at times... and I have been brought to light through your candles.

I have been sick and afflicted... and I have been administered to because you chose to right my name on a little slip of paper to be presented in the heights of the Holy Temples.

The love and support I have felt through and from you, my brothers and my sisters, has been truly remarkable. I have been touched by your examples, your love, your faithfulness, and your love towards the Savior and me.

It would take an eternity to say “thank you” to all of you. But we have a Savior. We have a Lord. We have a Brother. We have a King. And through this Perfect Being eternity exists. Eternity is what we have.

Eternity is what I have to hopefully show all of you a small portion of the love that you have shown me.
I hope all of you have been able to feel of my love and appreciation for you. I have knelt for you all and cried out for your well being. And I know that you have knelt unceasingly and cried out for my well being ever so diligently and I thank you for that.

It will be my continual prayer that you all continue to be blessed by our Father’s hand. That you all continue to be lifted by our Savior who was lifted first. And that you can all come feel of the Father’s forever loving and eternal arms around you to protect you and your families.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

I love you all. Love is a powerful word and I hope you can feel of its power through words. Endure on, my siblings of the same Father. Thank you for the love that you have shown me during my mission, before my mission, and the love that you will continue to show me after.

With so much love,
Elder Noll  

No comments:

Post a Comment